We now wish to recruit a significant number of Commissioning & Qualification Engineers at varying levels to join a highly skilled PM Group team based onsite with a Fill Finish client in Holland.
We are interested in intermediate (6 years +), senior (10+ years) CQV engineers with full lifecycle experience.
Ideally candidates should have an emphasis on:
- Packaging lines, Cold rooms, automated inspection lines, Fridges/Freezers
- Utilities clean/black – WFI, Clean Steam, Clean Air, Plant Steam, Chilled water, Cooling Water, Potable Water, etc.
- Documentation preparation of Commissioning, Qualification and Verification protocols(CQV) clean & black utilities.
- Field execution of Commissioning, Installation & Operational Qualification (OQ), Verification for Clean & black utilities including Temperature Mapping.
- Co-ordination of vendor packages to achieve streamlined CQV
- Co-ordination/review of construction packages again to achieve streamlined CQV
- Knowledge of recent regulations (ICH, ASTM, FDA, ISPE) and modern CQV practices
- Educated to degree level in Engineering, or Science related area
- Experience of working in a project environment.
- Hands on attitude, specifically functional testing of equipment outlined above.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- High level of customer orientation/understanding
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.