The Polish business (operation) of PM Group is part of the international project delivery company operating across Europe, the USA and Asia, employing 2,700 people globally. From operations in Wroclaw and in Warsaw, PM Group’s team of over 280 people – top class engineering designers, engineers and project managers – are leaders in the delivery of complex projects in Poland and in other CEE countries. We provide our multiple clients with professional services in engineering, architecture, project management and technical consultancy.
We are looking to recruit an Graduate Architect / Asystent Architekta, this position will be based in our Warsaw Office.
Learn more about our Gradaute Programme: https://graduate.pmgroup-global.com/
- Active support for architectural team led by a senior architect
- Carryout architectural design work, technical drawings drafting, 3D modelling in Revit
- Attend design team meetings, liaise with the wider project team
- BSc degree in architecture,
- Candidates with first (up to 1 year) experiences in architectural design are welcome to apply.
- Candidates with Revit (3D modelling) knowledge are first to be considered.
- High level of competence in AutoCad.
- Fluent in Polish, good command of English
- Visit https://graduate.pmgroup-global.com/ to learn more about our Graduate Programme
- An exciting and meaningful career path, working on innovative, challenging projects and learning from industry experts as part of PM Group’s world leading multi-discipline team.
- This a permanent role which will include our two-year graduate programme.
- An attractive remuneration package and benefits adequate to experience and qualifications
- Revit trainings and workshops, real opportunity to work with BIM technology,
- Opportunity for professional development in well-established and renowned engineering company,
Be part of the bigger picture and apply today.
Please, submit your CV in English.