PM Group is an international project delivery company operating across Europe, the USA and Asia. We have 47 years track record in project management, process design, facility design and construction management for leading multinational companies. We are world leaders in the pharmaceutical, food, mission critical, medtech, advanced manufacturing and energy sectors.
We now wish to recruit Project Manager for a global Pharma client in Cork. The Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of projects from concept through to handover, including initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure. PM co-ordinates the Engineering Design, Construction, Commissioning and Qualification activities on EPCV projects varying in size and scope. They will be working as part of a multidiscipline project engineering team on site, delivering projects for LM / SM & Utilities. Previous Project Management / Engineering experience in the Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology industry is essential.
- Manages Project from Conception through to handover
- Accountable for the generation of project scopes, estimates, schedules etc.
- Holds weekly project co-ordination meetings
- Co-ordinates activities of the engineering and design groups within the project team and identifies when specialist services may be required
- Co-ordinate and direct the preparation of Project Controls data, i.e. Schedules, Budgets and Resourcing Plans for the Design and Constructions project Phases
- Review progress and man-hour forecasts to enable corrective action decision making
- Client liaison, attendance at project meetings etc.
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or Process Engineering
- Ability to work on own initiative essential
- 15 years design experience in the Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical sectors
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.