PM Group is a world class engineering, architecture and project management company employing 2,700 people in 13 offices in Europe, Asia, USA.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Process Engineer to oversee the Process Design of multiple projects at our Bangalore office. Our clients are multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies.
This is a hands on technical role that will enable the Bangalore office to reach it’s next level of growth.
Your day to day role would involve the following activities:
- Experience on Relief Valves calculations as per International Standards in API /Pharma/ Bio Pharma/ O & G sectors on Client side / EPC side.
- Specification for purchasing Relief Valves
- Originating and checking Relief Valve Sizing calculations.
- Drafting Relief sizing philosophies
- Keen to learn and interested in expanding knowledge by searching out current relevant standards, ACOPs and regulations
- Leading a Team of Process Engineer’s working on PRD calculations.
- To guide the team, mentor, build up a team in terms of capacity and capability.
We would like to hear from candidates who have:
- A degree in Chemical Engineering.
- 10+ years’ experience with an EPC firm working on Process Design with experience on Process Safety – Relief calculations.
- Self-motivated and self-driven
- Experience in API Design / Operation an advantage. Candidates with O& G sector with relevant Process Design experience on Relief Valves calculations as per International Standards.
- Awareness of process safety engineering and process safety management
- Design experience with clients from Europe and the USA is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.