We are hiring a QA/QC engineer for the Antwerp area.
We are looking for an Engineer with a first work experience on projects.
The QA/QC Engineer is responsible for:
- Validate project related documents e.g. Project Execution Plan, organization charts,…
- Deliver the required QC deliverables as per Contract.
- Perform a QA/QC review of tender/contractual documentation (contract, specifications), and make/communicate a summary of remarks/recommendations.
- Make sure the construction team respects the QC (vendor) inspection program.
- Support the organization with QC expertise.
- Communicate on QC performance.
- Attending client meetings on QC subjects, on request.
- Performing and supporting internal & external audits.
- Professional Bachelor in electricity or mechanics
- First work experience on projects is necessary
- Very accurate with data
- Very good knowledge of Excel, Access
- Good analytical skills
- Team player
- Good ability to communicate
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and English (read, speak and write)
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.