We are hiring for two CQV Engineers with Labs experience with biotech client project (site based).
We are looking for Intermediate-to-senior engineers who will bring their expertise with them and drive our projects to completion.
Ideally candidates should have an emphasis on CQV execution experience, a GMP/GDP background and a degree in a science and or Engineering based discipline.
- Field execution of Commissioning, Installation & Operational Qualification (IQ/OQ), Verification for downstream process equipment, CIP, Labs & Clean utilities
- Co-ordination of vendor packages to achieve streamlined CQV
- Co-ordination/review of construction packages again to achieve streamlined CQV
- Knowledge of recent regulations (ICH, ASTM, FDA, ISPE) and modern CQV practices
Educated to Degree level in Engineering or Science related area
- Minimum of 5 years' experience gained within a Life Sciences environment
- Process equipment start up experience advantageous
- Experience of working in a project environment
- Hands on attitude, specifically functional testing of equipment outlined above
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Attractive rates, while working in a multi-disciplinary environment, in a vibrant expanding international company.