For a number of roles in the south of The Netherlands we are hiring CQV engineers. We have both short and long term contracts and all are with biotech client project (site based). Some roles may introduce a shift scenario - that will all be an option discussed when you apply.
We are looking for Intermediate to Senior Engineers who will bring their expertise with them and drive our projects to completion. All roles are with Biotech clients.
Ideally candidates should have an emphasis on CIP/downstream CQV execution experience, a GMP/GDP background and a degree in a science and or Engineering based discipline.
- Field execution of Commissioning, Installation & Operational Qualification (IQ/OQ), Verification for downstream process equipment, CIP, & Clean utilities
- Co-ordination of vendor packages to achieve streamlined CQV
- Co-ordination/review of construction packages again to achieve streamlined CQV
- Knowledge of recent regulations (ICH, ASTM, FDA, ISPE) and modern CQV practices
Educated to Degree level in Engineering or Science related area
- Minimum of 5 years experience gained within a Life Sciences environment
- DeltaV / process equipment start up experience advantageous
- Experience of working in a project environment
- Hands on attitude, specifically functional testing of equipment outlined above
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Attractive rates, while working in a multi-disciplinary environment, in a vibrant expanding international company.