Due to additional workload we have an additional requirement for an experienced BIM Modeler, reporting to the BIM Department Manager, you will join our team in Bornem.This role will work across producing detailed models and General Arrangement Drawings for multiple disciplinary projects. This also includes the auditing of the same.
- Develop P&IDs pertinent to Project using AutoCad Software under guidance from Design Engineers.
- Develop 3D Models, General Arrangement Drawings for Projects using Revit Software under guidance from Design Engineers.
- Responsibility for ensuring that your work within your department is carried out accurately and with due diligence.
- Effective time management and execution of output within defined timeline and budgetary constraints.
- Ensuring effective, professional and appropriate communication at all times with design engineers.
- Responsible for production of 3D Construction models from base information – PID’s, Scan of facility and Cloud data.
- Problem solving and application of good engineering principles.
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with Clients Specifications, User Requirement Specifications, Health and Safety Requirements, Company Quality requirements, Company Policy, legislation, design standards and good engineering practice.
- Supporting and assisting Managers, and colleagues,
- Provision of construction detailing on the systems to enable the automatic production of isometrics and BOM.
- Adhere to the Company’s ethical conduct guidelines and maintain a working environment, which is supportive and respectful of other employees.
- Co-ordination of services using the full Autodesk Suite along with Solibri etc.
- Assist with the internal training of all employees.
- Assist Managers with the introduction of new technologies.
- Assist and manage the transition of historic files from 2D to 3D models.
- Assist in the auditing of submitted files from other vendors/owners.
- Assist in the implementation of 3D tools with other BIM technicians.
- Assist in the implementation of 4D tools with Project Teams.
- Assist in the implementation of 5D tools with our Estimation Team.
- Assist in the migration of files to BIM 360 Design/Documents.
- Design and detailing of services support systems.
- Field surveying and verification along with the Site Ops team may be required.
- Development of 3D coordinated services and structure layouts for clash control.
- Co-ordinate installation of MEP services with other trades, ensuring QA/QC compliance.
- Development of systems and designs coordinated building services layouts, management of drawing registers and standards.
- The production of builders works schedules and associated drawings if required.
To be successful in this role you will have experience in the follows areas:
- Knowledge of Revit
- Knowledge of NavisWorks
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of producing P&IDs
- Knowledge of Dynamo/Forge an advantage
- Knowledge of Solibri
- Knowledge of producing 3D Models & General Arrangement Drawings
- Highly organized and efficient;
- Strong Problem solving skills;
- Computer literate,
- Effective Time Management and Communication skills,
- Ability to effectively work as part of a team and on own initiative;
- Knowledge of Data Centre industry preferable
- A team player - disruptive to the industry but not the team.
Additionally you will
- Enjoy and have been successful working as part of a team and independently.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to manage your time successfully, maximize efficiency and meet deadlines.
- Be a self-starter who pursues continued professional development in BIM software and processes.