PM Group has an opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Process Engineer to join our busy Mechanical department in Cork, the role will be predominantly office based.
On a day to day basis you will be involved in the following activities:
- Ownership of process equipment modules and packages through design and procurement phases
- Generation of data sheets, material requisitions & enquiry packages for procurement of equipment
- Generation of Technical Bid Tab Evaluation of vendors in compliance with Client specifications
- Developing Technical Specifications in compliance with Client requirements
- Development of each package through Kick-off meetings, Design Reviews, FAT’s etc.
- Project manage suppliers to ensure packages are designed, manufactured and tested as per project requirements
- Interfacing with clients, vendors, client project management and other disciplines ensuring the highest level of service is provided
- Interfacing with client design team/end users
- Mechanical optimization/site support
- Delivery of agreed design scope within budget hours and schedule
You will have the following:
- Minimum Level 8 Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Engineers with a primary degree in Chemical/Process/Biomedical Engineering and relevant process experience may also be considered)
- 3-8 years design experience in the Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical sectors
- Self-starter with confidence in coordinating the efforts of others
- Excellent communication skills (ability to lead Technical reviews with Clients and Suppliers)
- Openness to travel to where equipment is being manufactured
What you will get:
Attractive remuneration, while working in a multi-disciplinary environment, in a vibrant expanding international company, with opportunities to work on both domestic and international projects across various sectors.