Our Client is looking to recruit an EHS Advisor for a contract role based in Dublin. The purpose of this position is to manage the roll out of the Client’s new behavioural based safety program, assist project’s teams within the company’s existing Project Engineering function and assist in the day to day safe operation of the plant. The role will report into the Plant Health and Safety Leader.
- Manage the roll out of externally designed behavioural safety program on site
- Advise on health and safety matters relating to project work on site
- Ensure project safety compliance with regard to both execution and documentation
- Design in health, safety and environmental best practice into each project and ensure that all project work is completed in a safe and environmentally friendly manner
- Monitoring of contractors associated with project work
- Attend and report at site EHS meetings
- Develop and implement safe systems of work, including procedures/methods for all areas • Carry out site safety audits
- Carry out task, equipment and other process safety related risk assessments
- Provide relevant training to associates, as required
- Maintain monthly toolbox talk and ERT team records
- Other work as requested by the Health and Safety Leader
- Formal Safety Qualification with a science or engineering degree
- 4 Years’ experience in a safety related role
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience on construction sites
- Experience on manufacturing sites, preferably a high volume manufacturing facility
- Experience in a regulated industry (Medical Devices/Pharma)
- Experience in behavioural based safety programs a distinct advantage.
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be proficient in the MS Office Suite, MS Project or equivalent, and Engineering drawings
- Individual must be self-motivated. They must have an ability to make decisions and act on their own initiative.