PM Group is an international project delivery company operating across Europe, the USA and Asia. We have over 46 years track record in project management, process design, facility design and construction management for leading multinational companies. We are world leaders in the pharmaceutical, food, mission critical, medtech, advanced manufacturing and energy sectors
Below is indicative of the type of activities you will be involved if successful for this role
- Design of process and utilities – preparation of PFDs, P&IDs, equipment sizing calculations.
- Coordination of design with other design disciplines and equipment suppliers
- Experience in API Design / Operation an advantage
- Awareness of process safety engineering and process safety management
- Good knowledge of Irish and EU occupational health & safety legislation
- Self-motivated and self-driven
- Interfacing with client design team/end users
- Process optimization/site support
- Delivery of agreed design scope within budget hours and schedule
- A degree qualification in Process/Chemical engineering and will have substantial experience in the pharma / biopharmaceutical sector.
What you can expect
- The opportunity to work on a range of projects, from conceptual stage through to detailed design, commissioning and qualification.
- Career enhancement due to the wide scope of the projects and experience you will receive.
- To receive a very completive salary
- Work closely with Industry leading Engineers
- Enjoy flexible working hours
We look forward to hearing from you.