PM Group is an international project delivery company operating across Europe, the USA and Asia. We have 47 years track record in project management, process design, facility design and construction management for leading multinational companies. We are world leaders in the pharmaceutical, food, mission critical, medtech, advanced manufacturing and energy sectors.
We now wish to recruit a Project Manager for a valued client in Cork. The successful candidate will manage a complex Concept Study related to Salts manufacturing processes including powder filling, packaging and assembly of a large complex portfolio of SKUs.
- Lead a thorough concept study into processes for filling, packaging and assembly of disparate powder products into SKUs
- Propose options and effectively communicate to Management/Client/Stakeholders
- Establish project objectives in line with project requirements and ensure goals & timelines are achieved
- Communicate project issues to the team and follow-up with the right skill sets to put best solutions in place on time and within budget
- Provide direction and vision to the project team
- Build effective communication between the team, clients and stakeholders
- Work with clients, colleagues and 3rd party SMEs to develop concept options for proposal to Senior Management
- Progress to design, approval and implementation of the agreed solution.
- 10+ years project experience with a 3rd level degree in relevant engineering discipline
- Excellent client and stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Experience of working with powders with difficult properties
- Experience of packaging systems/SKUs/labelling requirements etc.
- Full lifecycle Project Management
- Delivery of projects within a GMP environment
- Knowledge / experience of powder filling, robotics and warehouse management would be an advantage