PM Group is an international project delivery company operating across Europe, the USA and Asia. We have 47 years track record in project management, process design, facility design and construction management for leading multinational companies. We are world leaders in the pharmaceutical, food, mission critical, medtech, advanced manufacturing and energy sectors.
We are now seeking a Construction Manager (CSA) to join the Site Projects team for a valued client in Cork. The candidate should have significant previous experience of Multi Discipline Construction, preferably in the Pharmaceutical / Bio Pharmaceutical industries. The candidate will be working as part of the onsite projects group delivering multiple discipline projects.
- Proven experience in Construction management. The projects are multi discipline with the main focus on CSA.
- Project Engineering of individual projects from concept through to handover.
- Coordinate contractor activities to monitor and track work ensuring delivery of the schedule and budget.
- Participate in Constructability, Planning and Safety reviews.
- Proficiency with reading and interpreting standard construction documents, drawings, schedules, contracts and proposals.
- Review project scope, budget and schedule
- Ability to manage workload of multiple projects of varying complexity
- Experience with construction, startup, and turnover of facilities systems through commissioning/handover would be an advantage.
- All aspects of Health & Safety on site
- Programming works schedule and monitoring building progress, compliance with regulations and costs
- A BE degree in Engineering is preferred along with 5 to 10 plus years experience in Construction environments
- Candidate must have proficiency in a windows based environment and software (Word, PowerPoint, project, advanced excel and access)
- Good communication skills essential.