The Polish business (operation) of PM Group is part of the international project delivery company operating across Europe, the USA and Asia, employing 2,500 people globally. From operations in Wroclaw and in Warsaw, PM Group’s team of over 250 people – top class engineering designers, engineers and project managers – are leaders in the delivery of complex projects in Poland and in other CEE countries. We provide our multiple clients with professional services in engineering, architecture, project management and technical consultancy.
We now wish to appoint:
Architect (international projects)
Job Location: Wrocław
- Carrying out assigned architectural design and technical specifications under guidance of a senior/lead architect,
- Drafting technical drawings and bills of materials on each stage of design process, from preliminary/concept design until detailed design.
- Technical documentation edition and other relevant support for the architectural team
- MSc degree in architecture,
- 5 years of professional experience in architectural design,
- Experience covering full project lifecycle from concept up to detailed design stage.
- Experience in industrial projects is considered as real asset,
- International experience highly desirable,
- Candidates with Revit (3D modelling) experience are first to be considered.
- High level of competence in AutoCad.
- Fluent in Polish, very good English
- An attractive remuneration package and benefits adequate to experience and qualifications
- Revit trainings and workshops, real opportunity to work with BIM technology,
- Opportunity for professional development in well-established and renowned engineering company,
- Ability to utilize professional experience in unique and complex industrial projects.