We are currently looking to recruit an experienced HVAC Engineer for 12 - 18 months contract role.
- Support/ lead facility improvement projects or design projects as required
- Plan and manage all engaged external providers, who provide specialized service for HVAC/Utilities design, commissioning, qualification and testing activities.
- Ensure all A&A activities are carried out safely and good housekeeping is maintained.
- Assess A&A impact to existing operations and provide mitigation steps.
- To write/review/approve associated GxP documents such as change controls, deviation, SOPs, work instructions, qualification protocols, quality risk assessments, maintenance program etc.
- Able to deploy industry best practices to design solutions.
- Support value engineering processes while ensuring cGMP/quality requirements are met.
- Liaison with facility users and 3rd party designer/service provider for A&A project.
- Prepare monthly status reports reflecting the health status of the assigned capital projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering Discipline (Preferably Mechanical/Electrical Engineering)
- Minimum 5 year working experience in a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing/R&D Facility
- Good HVAC, clean and black utility systems knowledge.
- Understand relevant cGMP standards, e.g. clean room, pharmaceutical water, etc.
- Well verse in Singapore local regulatory compliance (e.g, Singapore standard/Code of practice, Building and Construction Act, Workplace health and safety Act, Fire code, etc.).
- Good understanding of design, operations, controls monitoring and maintenance set up.
- Self-Starter with good initiative to work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills