The position is based in our Cork office; with some travel to site to track project progress.
Below is indicative of the type of activities you will be involved if successful for this role
- Design of process and utilities – preparation of PFDs, P&IDs, equipment sizing calculations
- Coordination of design with other design disciplines and equipment suppliers
- Ownership of equipment modules and process through design
- Completion of Design Risk Assessments
- Participation in Technical and Safety reviews
- Interfacing with client design team/end users and vendors.
- Process optimization/site support
You will have a degree in Chemical/Process Engineering (or equivalent) and will also have 7+ years design experience in the Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical sector.
What you can expect
- The opportunity to work on a range of projects, from conceptual stage through to detailed design, commissioning and qualification.
- Career enhancement due to the wide scope of the projects and experience you will receive.
- To receive a very completive salary
- Work closely with Industry leading Engineers
- Enjoy flexible working hours