We are looking to hire an experienced Construction Manager for large-scale construction projects in Sinagapore. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with significant experience of large-scale construction projects and the management of large multi-disciplinary construction teams.
- Responsible for the management of the Construction Project.
- Responsible for ensuring exemplary standards of health and safety on site.
- Contributes to the set-up and execution plans of the project.
- Contributes to the resource planning of the project.
- Overall management of project Construction Services personnel on site.
- Ensures consistent levels of quality on all aspects of the project.
- Responsible for ensuring that cost and change control systems are in place and being adhered to by all of the construction management team.
- Ensures that the Construction Service complies fully with PM Group/client systems and procedures.
- Work closely with PM Group Construction Services to enhance and develop the overall service delivery.
- Degree level qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline.
- Additional Professional Qualifications in Engineering or Construction/Project Management desirable
- Experience in Digital Project Delivery desirable.
- At least 10 years' experience in the management of large-scale construction projects and multi-disciplinary construction teams.
- Experience in Construction delivery within specialised industrial sectors including, for example, Life Sciences, Food, Mission Critical & Data-Centres, etc.
- Experience in the promoting and ensuring exemplary standards of health and safety on large-scale construction projects.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.