Due to our on-going success securing large-scale projects we have a requirement for Piping designers to join our Piping Department in Cork. Considering the team consists of 40+ professionals there is great scope to expand your career as a Piping Designer due to the variety of projects you will be involved in.
- Piping 3D modelling
- Developing technical descriptions, drawings, complex piping plans and layouts, piping isometrics sketches and electronic models for equipment in accordance with project requirements, codes, specifications and procedures
- Clash checking for pipe clashes
- Interact and communicate with own departments, international departments on multi office execution projects, project team members, clients and other external parties to ensure co-ordination is aligned.
- 3+ years of piping design experience for chemical, bio-pharma or similar industrial projects.
- Working knowledge Cadworx suite would be an asset but candidates with 3D modelling experience with PDS, PDMS, SmartPlant3D or Plant3D or other 3D software are welcome to apply.
- Experience gained on international projects highly desirable
- Computer literate with good experience of MS Word and Excel
- Preferred Certificate (Level 6) or Diploma/ Ordinary Degree (Level 7) in Engineering or Science related discipline