The Polish business (operation) of PM Group is part of the international project delivery company operating across Europe, the USA and Asia, employing 2,500 people globally. From operations in Wroclaw and in Warsaw, PM Group’s team of over 250 people – top class engineering designers, engineers and project managers – are leaders in the delivery of complex projects in Poland and in other CEE countries. We provide our multiple clients with professional services in engineering, architecture, project management and technical consultancy.
We now wish to appoint:
Assistant Piping Designer / Piping Designer
Job Location: Wrocław
- Piping 3D modelling,
- Developing technical descriptions, drawings, complex piping plans and layouts, piping isometrics sketches and electronic models for equipment in accordance with project requirements, codes, specifications and procedures
- Clash checking for pipe clashes
- Cooperating with other project teams to coordinate projects within own discipline.
- MSc degree in mechanical engineering
- 3+ years of piping design experience for chemical, bio-pharma or similar industrial projects.
- Working knowledge Cadworx suite would be an asset but candidates with 3D modelling experience with PDS, PDMS, SmartPlant3D or Plant3D or other 3D software are welcome to apply.
- Experience gained on international projects highly desirable
- Good command of Polish and English
- An attractive remuneration package and benefits adequate to experience and qualifications
- Opportunity for professional development in well-established and renowned engineering company,
- Ability to utilize professional experience in unique and complex industrial projects.
Please, submit your CV in English.