PM Group is an international project delivery company operating across Europe, the USA and Asia. We have 47 years track record in project management, process design, facility design and construction management for leading multinational companies. We are world leaders in the pharmaceutical, food, mission critical, medtech, advanced manufacturing and energy sectors.
We are currently recruiting senior 3D Piping Design Engineers to work on detailed design of process and utility systems for multiple projects, with experience in Piping and Equipment design of multidiscipline projects using SP3D and CADWorx for Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical plants.
- Coordination with other PM Group offices to understand the scope of work, deliverables, time lines, man hours etc.
- Produce and check pipe fabrication isometrics sketches and electronic 3D models for equipment in accordance with project requirements, codes, specifications and procedures.
- 3D process and utility Piping Design.
- Isometric generation from Process P&ID's.
- Stress Analysis.
- Resolving clashes in 3D model.
- Progress reporting.
- Coordination of design with other design disciplines and vendors.
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years’ piping design experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the use of Intergraph’s S3D & CADWorx suite of products
- Biopharmaceutical or API design experience.
- Design experience with clients from Europe and the USA is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.