We are currently recruiting a Project Engineer Black Utilities with experience in Pharma for piping as well as equipment (e.g. compressors) coordinate, validate, ...
As Project Engineer Black Utilities you are responsible for the conceptual, basic and detail engineering for black utilities projects within the pharmaceutical industry. Your role:
- Povide a clear scope description and a design in accordance with the standard and aligned with the internal customers.
- You are also responsible for the purchase, start-up and verification of the installations.
- You coordinate and supervise the installation of the equipment and piping and perform the verification/validation tests and take care of their documentation. Safety and quality are key in the execution of the projects.
- As a Project Engineer you are responsible for the detailed planning of the specific utility part and make sure it is aligned with the overall project planning or operational planning.
- You are part of the Utilities technology team and the relevant project teams.
- Understanding of Environmental Health & Safety Requirements on a Pharmaceutical Plant
- Degree in a relevant science/engineering discipline.
- Intermediate level Project Engineer with experience in managing cross functional teams, delivering complex Manufacturing Facility and processing projects, in a highly automated GMP production environment.
- Demonstrated capacity to effectively manage and execute projects from initiation to completion.
- Understands project management process; programming, scope development, design development, implementation and project closeout
- Excellent communication / organisation skills with an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation from project teams to site leadership team.
- Strong computer MS Office skills (PP, Word, Excel, etc.)
- You are able to multitask and prioritize
All applications are treated in strictest confidence
RECRUITMENTS AGENCIES NOT REQUIRED