We are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer to support the management and execution of projects throughout the full project life cycle from initiation to closeout. The projects will include a diverse mix of capital and expense projects on Process, Utilities and Automation/IT (AIT) systems. The successful candidate will have frequent exposure to senior management as they execute projects that shape overall strategy and transform the site into a best-in-class Biopharmaceutical facility
The engineer is responsible for both the overall project management (schedule, financials, team co-ordination) and the process engineering part of the projects.
Initial projects will be the purchase of new vessels for the biologicals department and new washracks for biological and visco-elastics equipment. Later on it will depend on what gets approved, but generally preprocessing, formulation and filling equipment for the different production departments within our client in Puurs (ointments, solutions, visco-elastics and biologicals).
Typical equipment projects that are in scope of the process engineering department: parts washers, autoclaves, SIP/CIP installations, vessels, isolators, fillers and 100% custom equipment.
- Understanding of Environmental Health & Safety Requirements on a Pharmaceutical Plant
- Degree in a relevant science/engineering discipline
- You have at least 3 year experience within process engineering, process validation or production in Pharma.
- Demonstrated capacity to effectively manage and execute projects from initiation to completion.
- Excellent communication / organisation skills with an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation from project teams to site leadership team
- Execution/adherence – demonstrated record of on time delivery
- Strong computer MS Office skills (PP, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong understanding of the principles of Good Manufacturing Practices
All applications are treated in strictest confidence
RECRUITMENTS AGENCIES NOT REQUIRED