We have a requirement for an Electrical Design Engineer to work on a number of key projects for our office in Belgium.
- Work as part of a multidiscipline team on both large and small projects
- Under the direction of a Senior Engineer, design electrical services packages in Revit & AutoCAD
- Provide technical support and assistance to Senior Electrical Engineers
- Implementing Quality & CAD Revit standards
- Check other electrical engineers work for accuracy and quality and undertake peer reviews
- Attend and participate in client and PM Group meetings
- Participate in project site visits to monitor, review and sign-off electrical installations
- Master Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar discipline.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit would be an advantage, but not essential.
- 5+ years of professional experience in electrical services design for compex industrial projects.
- Demonstrable experience in the complete suite of electrical engineering design services. This include (but is not limited to) MV and LV power distribution, generators, UPS systems, lighting & emergency lighting, vertical transportation, small power, voice / data, cable containment, fire alarm, security, lightning protection, earthing & bonding, hazardous areas and specialist control systems.
- Knowledge of applicable electrical engineering codes, standards and acceptable industry practices.
- Ability to undertake value engineering activities and implement new technologies where they are required to provide costs effective solutions for our clients.
- AutoCAD Proficient user, 3D modeling and Revit MEP experience will be considered as a real advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills required.
- Knowledge of English, Dutch and/or French.
- Self-starter and can take initiative with assigned tasks and objectives.
- Professional approach and demeanour.
- A strong ethical approach to safety, quality and environmental protection.
All CV’s are treated in the strictest confidence
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY