Our Pharmaceutical client is seeking to recruit a Project Scheduler/Co-Ordinator for a contract role based on site in Cork. The position will sit on a busy site working within the Project Management Office to ensure that the site delivers on key strategic projects and initiatives. The ideal candidate will hold an Engineering degree with at least 3 years’ scheduling and planning experience in the Pharmaceutical or another highly regulated industry.
Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills are essential along with a good understanding and experience of project co-ordination & management through the full project lifecycle.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience of the following:
- Developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with the Client
- Establishing project objectives in line with the client and ensure goals & timelines are achieved
- Execution of projects via an established Quality and Management system
- Responsible for development and management of project schedules and project controls tools
- Identification of project milestones, monitor & report on same
- Lead / Host Interactive Planning Workshops
- Critical Path development & analysis
- MS Project and Primavera Scheduling tools
- Liaising with project management team with regular schedule performance status reports
- Provide valued input to Constructability Reviews
- Establish project schedule resource requirements
- Develop and Communicate tools for the target completion of project goals
- Provide performance updates / reports views for identification of variances and corrective action
You will have a third level degree in a relevant discipline at a minimum and will ideally have
- Proficiency in the use of MS Project Progress Reporting, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Project Management qualifications such as Project Management Professional etc.
- Good communication & people skills
- Good time management skills
- Self-starter and decision maker