PM Group is a leading International Engineering, Architecture, Projects and Construction Management firm which is globally recognized as a leader in Pharmaceutical, Biopharma and Food manufacturing innovation, design and project management. Working with leading multi-national companies on major projects across the world delivering large scale, complex capital projects with cost effective solutions.
We now wish to recruit Senior & Intermediate Project Schedulers to develop, coordinate, integrate and manage project schedules on a diverse array of projects. The successful candidates will have suitable experience of developing and managing complex project schedules through their full project life cycle and working with multi-discipline Engineering, Design, Construction Management and Commissioning & Qualification teams.
The successful candidates will require a minimum of 5 - 10+ years experience in Project Scheduling of complex projects from design through to construction and commissioning. A third level degree is preferable, in a scientific or engineering field. Construction site experience, with Last Planner methodology is also an advantage.
Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills are essential along with a good understanding and experience of project co-ordination & management through the full project lifecycle.
- Development and management of detailed schedules to cover the Design, Construction and CQV stages of projects
- Development and management of project controls tools
- Critical Path development & analysis
- Lead / Host Interactive Planning Workshops
- Engage and support the project team from early stages
- Provides performance updates / reports views for identification of variances and corrective action.
- Identification of project milestones, monitor & report on same
- Liaise with project management team with regular schedule performance status reports
- Establish project schedule resource requirements
- Develop and Communicate tools for the target completion of project goals.
- Provide valued input to Constructability Reviews
- Proficiency in MS Project and Primavera Scheduling tools
- Developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with the Client
- Establishing project objectives in line with the client and help to ensure goals & timelines are achieved
- Execution of projects via an established Quality Management system