We are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer for a client site in Clonmel, Co Tipperary. The successful applicant will be part of engineering team tasked with delivering a large capital program. They will be responsible for initial stakeholder consultation, project scoping, initial engineering, procurement, day to day project management and safe handover of projects upon completion. The person should be able to communicate project information effectively with all stakeholders
- Ensure projects are compliant with all relevant health, safety, environmental, quality standards and procurement policy.
- Lead key improvement projects
- Provide innovative solutions, pre-engineering activities and project cost estimates for Strategic and Capital projects.
- Develop tender documents for Projects.
- Direct and manage all stages of each project from planning to completion throughout the project lifecycle.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, deliver progress reports and manage project resource allocations.
- Provide leadership and direction to project teams and technical assistance to operations & maintenance teams as required.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project. Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Ensure proper handover to operations on completion including key aspects of safety, training & communication.
- Determine compliance position in aspects of ATEX, Dust, Pressure vessels, Fire protection and Asset condition outlining path to modernization.