PM Group is a world class engineering, architecture and project management company employing over 2,700 people in 25 offices across Europe, the USA and Asia. We have a 47 year track record in project management, process design, facility design and construction management for leading multinational companies.
We are world leaders in the pharmaceutical, food, mission critical, medtech and advanced manufacturing sectors.
The EHS Department is looking to hire an experienced Process Safety Consultant to join their growing team.This opportunity can be on permanent or contract basis. The successful candidate will enjoy working on multiple large-scale projects in the Irish and international markets.The role would incorporate both office and site-based tasks.
• Ideally 10+ years post-graduation experience
• Excellent awareness of process safety engineering and process safety management
• Experience in process design and/or plant operations
• Experience in chairing Process Hazard Analysis e.g. HAZID, HAZOP, LOPA reviews
• Experience in ATEX/DSEAR
• Excellent knowledge of Irish and EU Health & Safety legislation
Other useful areas would include an interest or experience in:
- Safety Report Preparation and support in accordance with Seveso III
- Toxic Dispersion/Fire/Explosion Modelling using proprietary softwar
- Process Safety Audit Experience
- Chemical Reaction Hazards Evaluation
- Degree qualification in Process/Chemical engineering (or equivalent)