We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Moulding Engineer for a role based with our client in Co. Louth.
This position will be on a 12-month contract (hourly rate).
- Act as a point of contact for support and technical advice in relation to the Injection Moulding process
- Provide polymer processing and engineering expertise for a range of projects, and in some instances, lead activity in identifying and implementing engineering products, which will deliver highly efficient and cost-effective processes and equipment
- Work as part of a team to achieve targets and push for maximum production
- Help in the manufacturing and design of new and updated equipment
- Degree qualified in Polymer Science or another relevant Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 5 years relevant postgraduate experience
- Proven track record in monitoring process development, applying structured project management techniques and experience of managing outside vendors
- Strong communication and teamwork skills are essential