The Polish business (operation) of PM Group is part of the international project delivery company operating across Europe, the USA and Asia, employing 2,500 people globally. From operations in Wroclaw and in Warsaw, PM Group’s team of over 250 people – top class engineering designers, engineers and project managers – are leaders in the delivery of complex projects in Poland and in other CEE countries. We provide our multiple clients with professional services in engineering, architecture, project management and technical consultancy.
We now wish to hire:
Process Engineer / Supervisor
Job Location: Konin (construction site based role).
- Supervision over of process installations and equipment assembly and installation works.
- Co-ordination and supervision of process installation/equipment contractor(s) during construction and commissioning activities
- Close cooperation with Process Design Team
- Generating detailed scope of work packages for process installations and equipment contractor/supplier for tender / procurement process
- Co-ordinate contractor activities to monitor and track work ensuring delivery of the schedule and budget
- Technical input for specification and procurement of process equipment.
- Project Management and control of process works packages including cost estimates and reporting
- Review project scope, budget and schedule
- Ability to manage workload of multiple projects of varying complexity
- All aspects of Health & Safety on site
- Programming works schedule and monitoring building progress, compliance with regulations and costs
- MSc degree in chemical/process engineering, mechanical engineering or similar field.
- 5+ years of professional experience in supervision and coordination of process installations and equipment assembly / installation works
- Professional experience gained on complex industrial (chemical, pharma, food, advanced manufacturing) construction projects is mandatory.
- Practical, site-based experience gained during the execution phase of construction process.
- IT Literacy: MS office + AutoCAD. Basic knowledge of Revit and Navisworks will be considered as real asset.
- English skills at very good level. Fluency in Polish required.
- Willingness to travel around Poland for future projects is crucial for long term employment.
- Attractive package and benefits adequate to experience and qualifications
- Revit trainings and workshops, real opportunity to work with BIM technology,
- Opportunity for professional development in well-established and renowned engineering company,
- Ability to utilize professional experience in unique and complex industrial projects.
Please, submit your CV in English.