The Polish business (operation) of PM Group is part of the international project delivery company operating across Europe, the USA and Asia, employing 2,500 people globally. From operations in Wroclaw and in Warsaw, PM Group’s team of over 250 people – top class engineering designers, engineers and project managers – are leaders in the delivery of complex projects in Poland and in other CEE countries. We provide our multiple clients with professional services in engineering, architecture, project management and technical consultancy
We now wish to hire:
Job Location: Konin (construction site based role).
- Cost monitoring during the construction stage of the project.
- Cash flow analysis according to construction works progress
- Cost Estimations and financial settlements with subcontractors, including additional works / claims submitted during the construction stage.
- Ascertainment of amounts due to contractors for price variation
- Valuing proposed instructions
- Drafting responses to contractors’ correspondence
- Determination of amounts of claims
- Valuing progress on site for interim certificates
- Preparing payment certificates during final settlements, preparing financial interim and final project reports.
- Expediting contractors’ insurances, bonds and collateral warranties; and valuating contractors’ final accounts.
- MSc degree in civil/structural engineering or other technical degree.
- 5+ years of professional experience as Quantity Surveyor, Cost Engineer or in similar role.
- Professional experience gained on complex industrial construction projects is highly desired.
- Practical, site-based experience gained during the execution phase of construction process.
- Deep knowledge in field of contractual matters and financial settlements during the construction process
- IT Literacy: MS office + AutoCAD. Basic knowledge of Revit and Navisworks will be considered as real asset.
- English skills at very good level. Fluency in Polish required.
- Willingness to travel around Poland for future projects is crucial for long term employment.
- Attractive package and benefits adequate to experience and qualifications
- Revit trainings and workshops, real opportunity to work with BIM technology,
- Opportunity for professional development in well-established and renowned engineering company,
- Ability to utilize professional experience in unique and complex industrial projects.
Please, submit your CV in English.