The Polish business (operation) of PM Group is part of the international project delivery company operating across Europe, the USA and Asia, employing 2,500 people globally. From operations in Wroclaw and in Warsaw, PM Group’s team of over 250 people – top class engineering designers, engineers and project managers – are leaders in the delivery of complex projects in Poland and in other CEE countries. We provide our multiple clients with professional services in engineering, architecture, project management and technical consultancy.
We now wish to hire a Site Engineer/Administrator
Job Location: Konin (construction site based role).
- Support in coordination between site and office project team
- Cooperation with construction management team in technical aspects as well as support in construction site coordination
- Assistance in creating and updating the project schedule
- Securing appropriate circulation of technical design documentation
- Administration of the Request for Information Procedures
- Administration of Material Approval Sheets.
- Supervision over completeness of handover and use permit documentation.
- Registering all project related correspondence.
- English – Polish Translation of correspondence, reports and other technical documents
- Support for Construction Manager and the project team.
- MSc degree in civil/structural engineering or other technical degree.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in site engineer / site administrator role in construction industry.
- Practical, site-based experience gained during the execution phase of construction process.
- Well organised, able to work under pressure,
- Highly level of communication skills,
- IT Literacy: MS office + AutoCAD. Basic knowledge of Revit and Navisworks will be considered as real asset.
- English skills at very good level. Fluency in Polish required.
- Willingness to travel around Poland for future projects is crucial for long term employment.
- Attractive package and benefits adequate to experience and qualifications
- Revit trainings and workshops, real opportunity to work with BIM technology,
- Opportunity for professional development in a well-established and renowned engineering company.
- Ability to utilize professional experience in unique and complex industrial projects.
Please, submit your CV in English.