We have a requirement for experienced Project Controls Managers with significant experience in the Construction Sector. These roles present an excellent opportunity to work on large-scale construction projects in Poland and Western Europe.
- Review the overall construction programme and establish time and cost control requirements.
- Develop the overall project controls infrastructure to include Work Breakdown Structure, Overall Project Plan, Code of Accounts, Project Estimates, Budgets, Project Schedule and resource requirements to execute the project.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of project execution schedules.
- Assist in the development of planning and cost deliverables in accordance with the project timetable from construction data.
- Develop and maintain Weekly / Monthly Reports which analyse budget and schedule performance on projects.
- Review and approve all project Cost/Schedule forecasts and progress reports.
- Gather and track data for budgets, contracts, change orders, trends and actual costs.
- Lead a team who directly support project delivery to establish a unified and high standard of quality output.
- Ensure regular and timely reporting of the projects progress and advise of any conditions that would affect timelines or costs.
- Promote open communication and collaboration between all parties to ensure that projects are completed with minimal disruptions and delays.
- Ensure that management of change is applied efficiently, capturing all changes that have a schedule and cost impact on the work-scope.
- Ensure planning and managing of all discipline aspects of the change control process.
- Understand construction and related engineering procedures & interfaces and ensure that these are reflected in project controls deliverables.
- Lead the project on all areas of Project controls.
- At least 10 years’ experience in Project Controls roles in a construction environment.
- Extensive knowledge of PPM Systems and Tools, Primavera, Microsoft Project, Excel, Cost.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience of cost estimating and management, performance measurement and project scheduling.
- Ability to interpret construction contractual documents and contract modifications.
- Have undertaken multiple projects within the Life Sciences, Food, Mission Critical & Data-Centres, etc.
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to produce accurate work to project deadlines.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.