We currently have a requirement for a Contracts Administrator Manager for a construction project in Poland. The successful candidate will be equally capable of working independently or as part of a larger team and will report directly to the Project Director.
- Input in to the Contract Strategy Plan and align it to Client requirements, the Head Contract, PM Group’s scope of services, contract conditions and design deliverables.
- Input in to the procurement and tendering of contract works packages.
- Assign packages to Contract Administrators to procure to award.
- Ensure Contract Documents are fully executed, returned to correct parties and copies retained for reference.
- Ensure that all contracts are in place prior to commencement of construction.
- In collaboration with the construction manager ensure contracts are managed and administered in accordance with project procedures, schedule and budgets.
- Ensure that the Construction Management team and specifically the various Package Owners understand the obligations & provisions of the respective contracts.
- Ensure that the contractor meets its contractual obligations.
- Ensure that proper documentation is kept to facilitate audits.
- Obtain and retain register of Contractor insurance certificates and keep up to date.
- Ensure implementation of the Site Work Instructions and Site Variation Orders Procedures.
- Generate Payment Certificate procedure in line with clients and contract requirements and review payment certificates prior to issue for payment.
- Ensure Contract Administrators hold monthly commercial meetings with contractors.
- Assist and oversee the Final Account agreement and ensure final certificate is issued.
- Input in to and oversee the monthly cost report for incorporation within the monthly Construction Report.
- Generate contract close out procedure.
- Generate & issue Practical Completion Certification to all contractors.
- Generate issue and ensure contractor executes Form of Release.
- Generate & Issue Final Completion Certificate to each respective contractor.
- Ensure safe storage of records to archives following completion of the project.
- Educated to Degree Level.
- Additional Professional Qualifications desirable.
- At least 10 years’ experience in Contract Administration.
- Proven ability to contribute to the development of project implementation and associated contractual strategies for large-scale projects.
- Have undertaken multiple projects within the Life Sciences, Food, Mission Critical & Data-Centres, etc.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to produce accurate work to project deadlines.