We have a requirement for experienced Field Engineering Managers for large-scale construction projects in Poland and Western Europe. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with significant experience of large-scale construction projects.
- Ensures that all construction activities conform to PM Group’s health and safety policies and objectives.
- Ensures that contract specifications are being adhered to on an ongoing basis.
- Is familiar with the Scope of Works and relevant specifications for each package.
- Assists with the development of the project’s Quality Plan and Turnover Plan.
- Coordinates the flow of technical information between the design offices and Construction Management Office
- Assists the Construction Team to establish document collaboration platforms and any other required IT tools (e.g. punchlist database)
- Liaises with the relevant Package Owner to ensure each contractor has an approved Quality Plan, Submittal plan and Inspection Test Plan.
- Monitors and ensures all RFI’s are being addressed
- Ensures that all technical information and drawings for all contractors are available and up to date.
- Review results of quality inspections with Package Owners and any third-party bodies weekly and raises any concerns with the contractors
- Carries out regular audits of contractors quality systems and procedures to verify compliance with the QA Plan and ITP
- On an on-going basis, review contractors’ QA documentation and Handover files
- Degree level qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline.
- Additional Professional Qualifications in Engineering or Construction desirable
- At least 8 years' experience of large-scale construction projects and working with multi-disciplinary construction teams.
- Demonstrated experience of working with Contractors on-site.
- Experience in Construction delivery within specialised industrial sectors including, for example, Life Sciences, Food, Mission Critical & Data-Centres, etc.
- Experience in the promoting and ensuring exemplary standards of health and safety on large-scale construction projects.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.