We have an immediate requirement for a senior Construction Project Manager/Director to oversee a major construction project in Poland. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with significant experience of large-scale construction projects and the management of large multi-disciplinary construction teams. The role is senior, client-facing and requires the ability to inspire confidence throughout all phases of construction execution.
- Overall Responsibility for the management of the Construction Project.
- Ensure that the Construction Service complies fully with PM Group systems and procedures.
- Overall management of project Construction Services personnel including the recruitment liaison, onboarding and on-site coordination.
- Flexibility to step in and lead construction projects on site as required.
- Provide leadership in the areas of Construction Health & Safety, Construction QAQC, Constructability, Contracts/Commercial and Project Controls.
- Work closely with PM Group Construction Services to enhance and develop the overall service delivery.
- Degree level qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline.
- Additional Professional Qualifications in Engineering or Construction/Project Management desirable.
- At least 10 years' experience in the management of large-scale construction projects and multi-discipinary construction teams.
- Demonstrated capability in Construction delivery within specialised industrial sectors including, for example, Life Sciences, Food, Mission Critical & Data-Centres, etc.
- Demonstrable experience in the promoting and ensuring exemplary standards of health and safety on large-scale construction projects.
- Proven ability to understand and contribute to the development of project implementation and associated commercial strategies for large-scale projects.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.