Due to our continued success, we are looking to hire a Senior Building Services Engineer with project expertise to join our existing team. You will lead a design team supporting small to very large scale projects.
As a member of the Building Services Department you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects all over Europe, and the chance to progress in a hugely respected and established company in design engineering.
In this role your communication and leadership skills will be an essential asset. You will be managing a team with responsibility for coaching and mentoring junior members.
Your organisational and interdisciplenary skills will be in high demand!
We are open to hearing from engineers from all sectors with building services expertise.
- Leading Building Services Design teams (c.6 - 15 people)
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members.
- Overseeing the design of HVAC and Pipework systems
- Leading smaller projects from inception to completion
- Managing budgets
- Attending design team meetings
- Conducting onsite inspections
- Liaising with the wider project teams (e.g. client and contractor interactions)
- Ensuring that the designs are created in line with Irish Building Regulations, CIBSE Design Guides, British Standards and Health & Safety Regulations
- Supporting IES, LEED and BREEAM projects would also be an advantage
- 8+ years’ experience in the design of mechanical services engineering, preferably in a consultancy environment
- Honours degree (NFQ Level 8 for Ireland / FHEQ level 6 UK) preferably in Building Services Engineering
- Candidates with an Honours degree in Mechanical engineering will also be considered
If you think the above is a fit for you, we would love to hear from you.
All CV’s are treated in the strictest confidence