The Polish business (operation) of PM Group is part of the international project delivery company operating across Europe, the USA and Asia, employing 2,500 people globally. From operations in Wroclaw and in Warsaw, PM Group’s team of over 250 people – top class engineering designers, engineers and project managers – are leaders in the delivery of complex projects in Poland and in other CEE countries. We provide our multiple clients with professional services in engineering, architecture, project management and technical consultancy.
We now wish to appoint:
Graduate Structural Engineer / Asystent Projektanta
Job Location: Wrocław
- Active support for structural team led by a senior engineer
- Carryout structural design work, technical drawings drafting,
- Attend design team meetings, liaise with the wider project team
- BSc degree in structural engineering,
- Candidates with first experiences in structural design are welcome to apply.
- Candidates some Revit (3D modelling) knowledge are first to be considered.
- High level of competence in AutoCad.
- Good command of English
- An attractive remuneration package and benefits adequate to experience and qualifications
- Revit trainings and workshops, real opportunity to work with BIM technology,
- Opportunity for professional development in well-established and renowned engineering company,
- Ability to utilize professional experience in unique and complex industrial projects.
Please, submit your CV in English.