The Polish business (operation) of PM Group is part of the international project delivery company operating across Europe, the USA and Asia, employing 2,500 people globally. From operations in Wroclaw and in Warsaw, PM Group’s team of over 250 people – top class engineering designers, engineers and project managers – are leaders in the delivery of complex projects in Poland and in other CEE countries. We provide our multiple clients with professional services in engineering, architecture, project management and technical consultancy.
We now wish to appoint:
Job Location: Wroclaw
- Responsibility for bill of quantities and cost estimations for construction works packages, involvement during building permit design stage, tender and detailed design stage as well as during the construction process.
- Analyses of tender offers submitted by general contractors, tender reports preparation, tendering and contractual documents preparation
- Cash flow analysis according to construction works progress
- Cost Estimations and financial settlements with subcontractors, including additional works / claims submitted during the construction stage.
- Cost monitoring during the construction stage.
- Preparing payment certificates during final settlements, preparing financial interim and final project reports.
- MSc degree in civil/structural engineering
- At least 5 years of professional experience in quantity surveying and cost estimations as well as tendering process with particular exposure on industrial construction projects.
- Practical, site-based experience gained during the execution phase of construction process.
- Deep knowledge in field of contractual matters and financial settlements during the construction process
- Ability to verify and analyse verify offers submitted by subcontractors and bills of quantities
- IT Literacy: MS office + AutoCAD.
- Basic knowledge of Revit and Navisworks will be considered as real asset.
- Well-developed market knowledge about key suppliers and subcontractors.
- English skills at very good level. Fluency in Polish required
- An attractive remuneration package and benefits adequate to experience and qualifications
- Revit trainings and workshops, real opportunity to work with BIM technology,
- Opportunity for professional development in well-established and renowned engineering company,
- Ability to utilize professional experience in unique and complex industrial projects.
Please submit your detailed CV in English