PM Group is a world class engineering, architecture and project management company employing 2,700 people in 13 offices in Europe, Asia, USA.
Our clients are multinational pharmaceutical, Food and Data Centre (Mission Critical) companies
We are currently recruiting a Senior Mechanical Engineer to work on projects in the Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical sectors.
This position is based in our Bangalore office. The broad base of work across the PM Group offers the opportunity to work on a range of projects, from conceptual stage through to detailed design, commissioning and qualification.
This is a hands on technical role that will assist the Bangalore offices to reach its next level of growth.
Your day to day role would involve the following activities:
- Ownership of equipment modules and packages through design and procurement phases
- Generation of Data Sheets, Material Requisitions & Enquiry Packages for procurement of equipment
- Generation of Technical Bid Tab Evaluation of vendors in compliance with Client specifications
- Developing Technical Specifications in compliance with Client requirements
- Development of each package through Kick-off meetings, Design Reviews, FAT’s etc.
- Project manage Suppliers to ensure packages are designed, manufactured and tested as per project requirements
- Interfacing with clients, vendors, client project management and other disciplines ensuring the highest level of service is provided
- Interfacing with client design team/end users
- Mechanical optimization/site support
- Delivery of agreed design scope within budget hours and schedule
We would like to hear from candidates who have:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Engineers with a primary degree in Chemical/Process Engineering and relevant process experience may also be considered)
- 10+ years design experience in the Pharmaceutical/ Biopharmaceutical / O& G / Chemical sector.
- Self-starter, experience in leading a design team and in coordinating the efforts of others
- Good communication skills (ability to lead Technical reviews with Clients and Suppliers)