The Polish business (operation) of PM Group is part of the international project delivery company operating across Europe, the USA and Asia, employing 2,500 people globally. From operations in Wroclaw and in Warsaw, PM Group’s team of over 250 people – top class engineering designers, engineers and project managers – are leaders in the delivery of complex projects in Poland and in other CEE countries. We provide our multiple clients with professional services in engineering, architecture, project management and technical consultancy.
We now wish to appoint:
Assistant Building Services Engineer (HVAC) / Asystent Projektanta
Job Location: Wrocław
- Carrying out assigned engineering design and technical specifications under guidance of a chartered engineer,
- Drafting technical drawings and bills of materials on each stage of design process, from preliminary/concept design until detailed design.
- Technical supervision during the construction process and handover procedures.
- Technical documentation edition and other relevant support for the building services team
- MSc degree in environmental/HVAC engineering,
- Min. 2 years of professional experience in HVAC / plumbing / sanitary installations design.
- Candidates with Revit MEP (3D modelling) experience are first to be considered.
- Experience in industrial projects is considered as real asset.
- High level of competence in AutoCad.
- Good command of English and Polish.
- An attractive remuneration package and benefits adequate to experience and qualifications
- Revit trainings and workshops, real opportunity to work with BIM technology,
- Opportunity for professional development in well-established and renowned engineering company,
- Ability to utilize professional experience in unique and complex industrial projects.