The Polish business (operation) of PM Group is part of the international project delivery company operating across Europe, the USA and Asia, employing 2,500 people globally. From operations in Wroclaw and in Warsaw, PM Group’s team of over 250 people – top class engineering designers, engineers and project managers – are leaders in the delivery of complex projects in Poland and in other CEE countries. We provide our multiple clients with professional services in engineering, architecture, project management and technical consultancy.
We now wish to appoint:
Electrical Supervisor (Inspektor Nadzoru Inwestorskiego)
Job Location: Konin.
- Acting as Supervision Inspector for electrical works package as per requirements of polish building code.
- Responsible for relevant entries in construction site log (dziennik budowy)
- Assuring that the electrical works are executed according to the design documentation and building permit.
- Coordination and supervision over subcontractors – if required.
- Quality control over electrical works executed.
- Monitoring if construction works are carried out according to the schedule.
- Responsible for handover procedures for completed works
- Applying quality control policy.
- Taking part in on-site coordination meetings
- MSc degree in electrical engineering field, 10 years of overall professional experience.
- Significant experience as electrical supervisor (inspector) on large-sized, complex, industrial projects.
- Experience in low-voltage installations or/and BMS as well as in industrial instrumentation & control systems will be considered as additional asset.
- Candidates with extensive experience from general contractor side (as electrical works manager) are welcome to apply
- Building license for electrical works supervision.
- English language skills at least at communicative level. (B1)
- German language skills would be considered as an asset.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel around Poland will enable long term cooperation, also on future projects.
- Well-developed time management and prioritizing skills
- Communication skills, project and team management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- An attractive remuneration package and benefits
- Opportunity for professional development in well-established and renowned engineering company,
- Ability to utilize professional experience in unique and complex industrial projects.