PM Group is a leading International engineering, architecture, project and construction management firm. With a network of offices in Europe, Asia and the US and a multi-discipline team of 2,700 people, we deliver complex, capital projects in the life sciences, food and beverages, mission critical/ICT, advanced manufacturing, energy and environmental sectors.
PM Group is seeking an experienced Subject Matter Expert in the area of EV and Li-Ion Battery manufacturing to support the development of this business sector. The ideal candidate will fully understand the process technology around all the elements constituting Electric Vehicle (EV) and the associated Li-Ion battery manufacturing sector. A key driver in this role is to have an understanding of the current market dynamics and strategic direction of the sector.
The role can be based from Ireland, UK or mainland Europe. Travel is required dependent on client requirements.
- Work with clients to help scope, concept, design and detail design through to construction of Battery Manufacturing facilities
- Provide technology leadership in order for PM Group to become a leading provider of professional engineering services to the sector.
- Research and development of major investments currently being undertaken and the likely new investments being considered.
- Managing and building key stakeholder relationships both internally and externally.
- Degree qualified with a Mechanical Electrical or Chemical Engineering background.
- Demonstrable experience in the design or construction of Battery Manufacturing facilities particularly at the process technology interface
- Track record of successful Business Development within this field.
- Factory 4.0 logistics and manufacturing flow experience will all be an significant advantage
All CV’s are treated in the strictest confidence
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY