We now wish to recruit Project Engineers for a BioPharma client in Cork. The Project Engineer will be working as part of a multidiscipline capital projects engineering team managing small to medium sized capital investment projects from concept through to handover on site.
- Generate scopes of work and cost estimates.
- Preparation of Tender Documents for the supply and installation of equipment.
- Managing internal / external design teams to meet project schedules.
- Client liaison, attendance at project meetings etc.
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management.
- Preparing and managing Budgets to deliver project.
- Design support and input to the Project / construction team.
- Manage and review Civil / Mechanical / Process / Electrical / Environmental design for projects
- Creation of Project Plans.
- Manage projects in a live production facility.
- Managing Project Implementation complying with all Safety Regulations.
- Effectively managing project team members, vendor and construction contractors on site.
- Degree in Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Manufacturing Engineering or similar.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to challenging schedules.
- Organised and adaptable with a flexible approach to Project Engineering.
- Experience working within a GMP environment desirable.
- 2-5 years project experience in a fast paced environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good troubleshooting skills.