We are seeking to recruit a Project Architect in our Burlington, MA office. We wish to further expand our office and build on our existing portfolio of projects and clients. The successful candidate will be comfortable leading conceptual design teams for Life Sciences and Process projects providing innovative and cost effective sustainable solutions.
- Provide leadership to the project team, in terms of design management and bring innovation to design and mentor other Architects and Designers.
- Lead architectural master planning, concept design and project delivery for a wide variety of clients and project scales.
- Understand execution of projects in CAD, Revit and other 3D packages.
- Be conversant with and develop designs compliant with Permitting Codes and Insurers requirements.
- Registered Architect in Massachusetts.
- LEED AP accreditation an advantage.
- Design portfolio from concept through to completed projects.
- Some project work demonstrating master planning, office & laboratory design, knowledge of process equipment technologies and GMP compliance an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal communication and co-ordination skills with ability to lead multi-disciplinary A&E teams on specialist industrial projects.
All CV’s are treated in the strictest confidence.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.