We are looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager for our Fremont office.The Senior Project Manager (with Process/Mechanical/HVAC background) position coordinate, oversee and manage numerous projects in the Pharma \ Biotech sector. The ability to motivate and mentor others in a dynamic growing office environment is required.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to be part of the management team of our SF Bay Area operation.The successful candidates will have suitable experience of working with multi-discipline Engineering\Design, Project Management and Construction Management teams.
- Developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with our clients.
- Effectively communicating with both internal & external stakeholders.
- Establishing project objectives in line with our clients and ensure goals & timelines are achieved.
- Execution of projects via the PM Group Quality and Management systems.
- Responsible for projects technical and commercial delivery.
- Develop & implement appropriate project execution strategy(s).
- Establish project resource requirements and lead \ motivate the project team.
- Ensure compliance with local statutory and regulatory obligations.
- Develop & maintain project budgets.
- Manage development of project plans with focus on achievement of project goals.
- Provides performance updates / reports views for identification of variances and corrective action.
- Liaise with Senior management with regular project performance status.
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience in Project Management of medium to large Pharma \ Biotech capital projects from design through to construction and commissioning with an excellent record in Health & Safety.
- A third level degree in a scientific or engineering field with an advanced qualification in Project Management is required.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills are essential along with a good understanding\experience of project controls & governance through the full project lifecycle.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.