PM Group is a leading International Engineering, Architecture, Projects and Construction Management firm which is globally recognized as a leader in Pharmaceutical, Biopharma and Food manufacturing innovation, design and project management. Working with leading multi-national companies on major projects across the world delivering large scale, complex capital projects with cost effective solutions.
In the coming weeks, we expect an increased demand for Project Engineers at Intermediate level to join our team to coordinate, oversee and manage numerous projects. We would love to hear from candidates with have a proven track record of working with multi-discipline Engineering\Design, Project Management and Construction Management teams.
- Developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with our clients
- Effectively communicating with both internal & external stakeholders
- Establishing project objectives in line with our clients and ensure goals & timelines are achieved
- Execution of projects via the PM Group Quality and Management systems
- Responsible for projects technical and commercial delivery
- Develop & implement appropriate project execution strategy
- Establish project resource requirements and lead \ motivate the project team
- Ensure compliance with local statutory and regulatory obligations
- Develop & maintain project budgets
- Manage development of project plans with focus on achievement of project goals
- Provides performance updates / reports views for identification of variances and corrective action.
- Liaise with Senior management with regular project performance status
- A minimum of 3 – 6 years’ experience in the Project Management of medium to large capital projects from design through to construction and commissioning
- An excellent record in Health & Safety.
- A third level degree is preferably in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills are essential along with a good understanding\experience of project controls & governance through the full project lifecycle.
- An advanced qualification in Project Management (ideally)
What you will get:
- Attractive remuneration, while working in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- The opportunity to work on a portfolio of very large projects
- Great career development