We now have an opportunity for a Senior Process Engineer with a speciality in Pressure Relief Design to join our team in Dublin.
- Job is primarily office based, with periodic site visits to meet project requirements
- Gather relief data on site and from vendors, e.g. isometrics, existing equipment information, etc.
- Determine and agree relief scenarios with client
- Investigation of existing installations and subsequent redesign where applicable
- Generation of calculations and formal issuing in accordance with our Quality Management System
- Coordinate and plan the activities of other engineers also working on Relief Device Sizing
- Train and Mentor less experienced engineers in Relief Device Design.
- A degree qualification preferably in Process/Chemical engineering
- Experience of originating and checking Process Safety Calculations e.g. Relief Device Sizing
- Experience in process design and plant operations, in particular to API standards is preferable
- Experience of relief sizing in the Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical sectors would be an advantage
- A good knowledge specifying and purchasing Relief Devices
- Experience in Drafting Relief sizing philosophies
- Awareness of process safety engineering and process safety management
- Keen to learn and interested in expanding knowledge by searching out current relevant standards, ACOPs and regulations
- Good knowledge of safety legislation
- Self-motivated and self-driven
- Ability to lead and motivate a team, whilst still completing assigned tasks at agreed deadline
- Methodical approach to problem-solving, developing solutions and completion of calculations
- The ability to speak and work with credibility, knowledge and authority in relation to Pressure Relief
All CV’s are treated in the strictest confidence.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY