PM Group is an international project delivery company operating across Europe, the USA and Asia. We have over 46 years track record in project management, process design, facility design and construction management for leading multinational companies. We are world leaders in the pharmaceutical, food, mission critical, medtech, advanced manufacturing and energy sectors
In the coming weeks, as industry begins to ramp-up again, we will need experienced Project Engineers to join the PM Group team at a client site near Clonmel. Our Team here are extremely busy completing existing projects ande need this additonal support as new projects start in the new future. To prepare for this, we are looking for a number of capable and experienced Project Engineers to join our team on-site.
We are looking for engineering professionals with a proven track record of working with multi-discipline Engineering\Design, Project Management and Construction Management teams. You will have experience in the following areas:-
- Developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with our clients
- Effectively communicating with both internal & external stakeholders
- Establishing project objectives in line with our clients and ensure goals & timelines are achieved
- Execution of projects via the PM Group Quality and Management systems
- Responsible for projects technical and commercial delivery
- Develop & implement appropriate project execution strategy
- Establish project resource requirements and lead \ motivate the project team
- Ensure compliance with local statutory and regulatory obligations
- Develop & maintain project budgets
- Manage development of project plans with focus on achievement of project goals
- Provides performance updates / reports views for identification of variances and corrective action.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the Project Management of medium to large capital projects from design through to construction and commissioning
- An excellent record in Health & Safety.
- A third level degree is preferably in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills are essential along with a good understanding\experience of project controls & governance through the full project lifecycle.
- An advanced qualification in Project Management (ideally)
We look forward to hearing from you!