We are now recruiting for a Process Engineer. The position is based in our Dublin office with some travel to site to track project progress. This role will allow the opportunity to work on a range of projects, from conceptual stage through to detailed design, commissioning and qualification. Career enhancement due to the wide scope of the projects and experience you will receive.
- Design of process and utilities – preparation of PFDs, P&IDs, equipment sizing calculations
- Coordination of design with other design disciplines and equipment suppliers
- Ownership of equipment modules and packages through design and procurement phases
- Completion of Design Risk Assessments
- Participation in Technical and Safety reviews
- Interfacing with client design team/end users
- Process optimization/site support
- You will have a degree in Chemical/Process Engineering (or equivalent) and will also have 2+ years design experience in the Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical sector.
- Experience of process systems including reactor, centrifuges, and process improvements would be an advantage
- Be capable of taking on a project management role on small projects
- Keep updated with technology and the pharmaceutical business in Ireland
All CV’s are treated in the strictest confidence
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY