Should you not be ready to apply? Click here to sign up to news and job alerts
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are created and saved on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or webpage.
Cookies store information about how you use the website or webpage, such as the pages you visit, and how you interact with the content on some of those pages. Cookies may allow a website or webpage to “remember” your actions or preferences over a period of time, or they may contain data related to the functioning or delivery of the site. Cookies can also be used to establish anonymised statistics about the browsing experience on website or webpages.
Types of cookies on this webpage:
- Strictly Necessary. These types of cookies are strictly necessary in order to make this webpage work. They are essential for you to browse the site and use its features, for example to enable page navigation. The webpage cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Functionality. Functionality cookies allow the webpage to remember the choices you may have made in order to enhance your user experience, for example to remember changes to text size preferences.
- Performance. Performance cookies collect information about how you use this webpage. This includes which pages you visited and which links you clicked on. None of this information can be used to identify you; it is all aggregated and, therefore, completely anonymised. Their sole purpose is to improve webpage functions.
- Analytics. Analytics cookies are used to track visitor behaviour on the webpage. We use these cookies for internal operational and research purposes to assess how users interact with the webpage and to inform how we can improve the experience for visitors to the webpage. Information we gather through analytics cookies will not identify you personally or individually. The information is all aggregated and, therefore, completely anonymised.
- Targeting. Targeting cookies are set by third parties such as social media and online service providers. They help to show you relevant campaigns on social media and other online advertising channels. These cookies can share that information with other organizations or advertisers.
Links to other websites
New Cookie Management Tool coming soon.
A new cookie preference management tool is coming soon. This will make it easier for you to manage your preferences regarding cookies and similar technologies on this site. In the meantime, you can manage cookies within your browser.
How to change cookie setting or turn off cookies on your browser
Most web browsers allow control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.aboutcookies.org.
See jobs by: